Drawboard PDF allows you to enter Notes onto your document, for those times where you want to communicate some information without clogging up the document.
- Navigate to the insert tab and select the note tool
- Find the perfect place on the document
- Click to insert
- A pop up will appear where you can enter the contents of your note
- Press save, and repeat!
Editing the content of the note
To edit the note you can either
- Use the note tool to select the note with a single click , which will bring up a pop up to edit or delete the content
- Use the Pan/select tool to select the note with a double click, which will bring up a pop up to edit or delete the content