There are many options that relate to the document and we have collated some of these together into one easy-to-find place.
The options we have collated together are:
- Save As
- Advanced save
- Export Text reviews (link to article)
- Send copy of PDF
- Clear annotations
- Flatten annotations (link)
- Export XFDF
- Import XFDF
Launching the options
To launch these options:
- Navigate to the left hand side menu, and click on the three dots icon
- This will launch a flyout with all of the options
Save + Close
Save and close will save the document you are currently working on and close it.
You'll use this command to create a copy of a document while keeping the original. When you use Save As, you'll need to choose a different name and/or location for the copied version.
Advanced save gives you two options
- Save annotated pages only - this will save only the annotated pages of the document
- Save as Reduce File size - this will save the document whilst also reducing the size
This will allow you to print the document
Export Text Reviews
Export Text Reviews is one of our Subscriber tools that will allow you to export certain text reviews into a CSV or TXT file.
Send a copy of PDF
This option will allow you to clear all of the annotations on the document
Flattening annotations prevents them from being edited, removed or moved by other users.
This allows you to export annotations within a document as an XFDF file which you can save in another location
This allows you to import those XFDF annotations you exported in to another document