How to print a document in Drawboard PDF
1. Bring the document that you want to print into view.
- Press Ctrl + P
- Select the Main Menu pane
- Select the More pane
- Select Print
2. Then toggle if you want to print all pages or annotated pages only
3. Choose your printer from the options and you will be taken to the print document pages.
We usually recommend 'print to PDF' as it has fewer issues with files.
Learn how to do the following that lead up to printing:
Problem Solving FAQ
Cannot print at all/properly
We call on Window's printing function on to carry out printing, if you are having difficulty with printing, we suggest to update your:
1. Device's printer drivers
2. Device's version of Windows
3. Reset your device (although this might be pretty painful, not recommended unless you found no solution)
Cannot print in desired format
We call on Window's printing function on to carry out printing, depending on what you've selected as your printing preference(eg. xps document building, your printer, etc), you might be limited to some selections.
Do switch around to see if your desired preference shows up after choosing different options.
"The printer encountered an unexpected configuration problem."
This is a error in windows, you might be able to fix it with the solutions here: https://appuals.com/windows-10-mail-app-error-0x80040154-or-0x80c8043e/