How to print a document in Drawboard PDF
- Bring the document that you want to print into view.
- Press Ctrl + P
- Or navigate via:
- Select the Main Menu pane
- Select the More pane
- Select Print
- Then toggle if you want to print all pages or annotated pages only
- Choose your printer from the options and you will be taken to the print document pages.
We usually recommend 'print to PDF' as it has fewer issues with files.
How to print a range of pages
- Click Print
- Choose Page Range > Print Range
- Enter your specified range: Eg. 1-5 OR 1, 5, 7
- Click Print
Custom Print Pages
Since the printing functions are dependent on your installed printers in your operating system, having an app installed that would allow for printing allows for you to set special settings not usually offered by the default options such as multiple pages per sheet.
Alternatively, check out these external resources to learn how to add custom sizes to Microsoft's default options:
Learn how to do the following that leads up to printing:
Cannot print at all/properly
We call on Window's printing function to carry out printing, if you are having difficulty with printing, we suggest updating your:
1. Device's printer drivers
2. Device's version of Windows
3. Reset your device (although this might be pretty painful, not recommended unless you found no solution)
Cannot print in the desired format or page size
We call on Window's printing function to carry out printing, depending on what you've selected as your printing preference(eg. XPS Document Writer, Microsoft Print to PDF, your printer, etc), you might be limited to some selections.
Do switch around to see if your desired preference shows up after choosing different options.
"The printer encountered an unexpected configuration problem."
This is an error in windows, you might be able to fix it with the solutions here: https://appuals.com/windows-10-mail-app-error-0x80040154-or-0x80c8043e/