Each document is different, so we offer a range of ways to change the view and layout. We have collated all these view and layout settings into one handy control.
There are times when you need to zoom in on your document and we have given some default options for you to zoom your page:
- Zoom to page - this will adjust the zoom level to the page you are currently working on
- Zoom to width - this will adjust the zoom level to the width of the page you are working on
- Zoom to height - this will adjust the zoom level to the height of the page you are working on
- Choose your zoom - This allows you to enter a custom zoom level
- Zoom lock - this will allow you to lock the zoom level you have chosen to avoid the document changing its zoom level accidentally (Windows app only)
- Plus and Minus buttons - This allows you to manually increase or decrease the zoom level
Page Background Style
As outlined in the lined template article (link), this tool is available in our Pro plans, and can be added from the view and layout menu.
To use this tool:
- Open the view and layout menu
- Select the page style you wish to add as a background to the page
- The page will receive the background of your choice.
Each document can have its own page layout. You can choose:
- Single page mode - This will display one page at a time
- Double page mode- This will display two pages at a time side by side
- Fit to page - fits the page you are currently viewing to the size of the page
- Fit to width -fits the page to the width of the page you are currently viewing
- Fit to height - fits the page to the height of the page you are currently viewing
- Set as default - this allows you to set any of your selections as the default option
Hide and show annotations
Sometimes you may have annotations on a page that you might want to hide when you are presenting the document or showing it to others.
As part of the view and layout settings you can hide and show your annotations:
- Expand the view and layout settings control
- Click on the eye symbol to hide the annotations
- Click on it again to show the annotations again
On the Windows app this lives in a different place currently. Which you can see below: