In version 6 and beyond of Drawboard PDF you will now be able to upload, store and share documents in the Drawboard Cloud. To upload, store and share a document to the cloud you will need to have a Drawboard account.
Once you have uploaded a document to the Drawboard Cloud it will be stored in the cloud and will be linked to your Drawboard Account. Once this is done the document:
- Will be available on any device
- Will be accessible anywhere
- Can be downloaded for offline use when you do not have an internet connection (UWP app)
- Will have the annotations automatically saved
- Will be able to be shared (link to share)
Accessing stored documents
- Open Drawboard PDF
- Navigate to the dashboard
- Sign in with your Drawboard account
- You will see any cloud document in your files (they will have a cloud icon on them)
- You can also select the 'Cloud Documents' tab which will show only your uploaded documents.
When you sign in to your Drawboard account on any platform (WEB or UWP) you will see these documents available in your dashboard.