If your company already uses Drawboard Projects, ask one of your company's Drawboard Organization Admins to add you as a user. Don't register for a trial, as this will create an empty account for a new company!
The steps to get access are:
- Ask one of the people responsible for managing your company's Drawboard Projects account to add you as a user
If you don't know who's responsible for managing your company's Drawboard Projects account (the Organization Admins in Drawboard Projects), and you can't find out by asking around inside the company (or asking your company's IT department), then contact our support team and we'll pass on your request
- Once they've added you, you'll receive an invitation in your email
- Click the Join Organization link in this invitation
- On the screen that appears, choose a password, check the box to agree to the terms then click Create account
- This will create your user account and take you to a screen where you can fill out your profile information
- You're all set! We hope you enjoy using Drawboard Projects
If you're an Organization Admin and you're unsure how to add someone to your account, you'll find instructions in the following support article: Manage your Drawboard Projects Account.