When on your Windows device, use our native Windows App for the best Drawboard Projects markup and review experience. Mark up with ink using your Surface Pen, and download drawings to work offline while you're onsite.
Accessing the Windows app
Getting Drawboard Projects installed on your Windows device is easy. We offer three primary methods of deployment for Drawboard Projects: Microsoft Store download; Microsoft Store for Business download; and Sideloading.
Downloading from a Microsoft Store
To download Drawboard Projects from the Microsoft Store or Microsoft Store for Business:
- Open the Microsoft Store or Microsoft Store for Business app on your Windows device
- Search for 'Drawboard Projects' in the search bar
- Select 'Get' to start the installation process
This is an alternative method of deployment for large teams operating in managed environments where employees cannot access the Microsoft Store.
Drawboard provides sideloaded packages (.appxbundle packages) for IT teams to deploy via a mobile deployment platform like SCCM. Sideloading is often the best solution for companies who need to deploy Drawboard Projects at a large scale but cannot provide their users access to the Windows Store.
To enquire about sideloading Drawboard Projects at your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Windows 10 build 18362 (also known as version 1903) or higher
Frequently Asked Questions
The first thing to try is manually updating the application through the Microsoft Store.
1. Open your Microsoft Store app and navigate to Library (Bottom-left corner)
2. Click "Get updates"
If the update is successful, you should see Drawboard Projects listed in the Library screen in the Microsoft Store app with an "Open" button instead of an "Update" button.
If the update still failed to install, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the Drawboard Projects App.
1. Open the "Add or remove programs" system settings panel by typing "Add" into the search bar at the bottom of the screen, or opening "Settings" from the Start Menu and selecting "Apps"
2. Find Drawboard Projects and click "uninstall"
3. Open the Microsoft Store app
4. Search for 'Drawboard Projects' in the search bar
5. Select "Install" to start the installation process
If the application still fails to install, please submit a request to our support team using the link above.