Your project drawings stored in Procore can be uploaded into Drawboard Projects for quick and easy markup and review.
Tip: To upload drawings from Procore into a project in Drawboard Projects, you must have Admin privileges on that project (in Drawboard Projects). To sync drawings back from Drawboard Projects into Procore, you must have upload rights in Procore.
To upload existing project drawings from Procore to Drawboard Projects using our Procore Integration, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Drawings tab (open your project from the Projects list to get to the overview page).
- Click on the Upload Drawings button in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the Procore logo at the bottom right of the screen.
- You will be taken to the Procore login page to link your Procore account, and then brought right back to your project in Drawboard Projects to continue the syncing process.
Now that you have linked your Procore account, this information will be saved upon future logins to Drawboard Projects and the accounts will stay linked.
- Select your Company from the dropdown list.
- Select your Project from the dropdown list.
- Choose whether or not you only want to see the latest revisions of your drawings from Procore.
The Drawings associated with this project in Procore will be shown below.
- Select each Drawing individually, or click Select All to add all of your Drawings at once (maximum of 100 drawings at any one time).
- When ready, click Publish Drawings to upload these into your Drawboard Projects project.
You will receive a notification in green that states "Successfully requested files from Procore. Your drawings will appear in the drawings list shortly."
- In the next step, you have the option to invite Team Members, or chose to Skip.
- Once this step is complete, you will be taken back to the project drawing list, where a progress bar will track your drawing upload.