Note: blank drawings can only be created when connected to the internet
Here is how to create a blank drawing in Drawboard Projects:
- From inside the Drawings section of your project, select New drawing, in the top right hand corner.
If you are on the iOS app, tap the plus icon in the top right hand corner, then skip to step 3.
- Select Create blank drawing.
- Write your drawing number and name.
- Select the page size and orientation.
- Drawboard Projects will quickly add this drawing to your drawing list and open up the canvas for you.
- You now have a blank drawing in Drawboard Projects .
All drawing annotations and features will work with your blank drawing.
To have others view and annotate your new drawing invite them to your project.