To start managing users in Admin Portal – all users need to have a Drawboard account first.
Step 1: Create an account.
This step must be completed by all the people in your team that want to user the Drawboard Licences purchased.
- Open https://pdf.drawboard.com
- Select ‘Create account’
If you're using a free version of the app and have not signed in you can find it here >
- Input work e-mail
- Select continue.
- Finish entering form details.
- Select Agree and Continue
Step 2: Add Users to your Admin Portal
This step is for the Organisations Admin Portal Administrator
- Open Admin Portal https://admin.drawboard.com
- Your organizations Admin Portal will have been prepared for you by your Account Manger
- Once logged in select ‘Users’ on the left-hand side
- Select Add
- Input email and select user from dropdown list. If the email does not appear it will be because that users has a) not created a Drawboard account yet (see Step 1) OR b) not used that email when creating their Drawboard account
- Select appropriate access (member or Admin)
- Selected ‘Add Account’
Step 3: Add Users to your Licence Pool
Once a user has been added to your Org Admin Portal, the Administrator can then assign these users to your purchased License Pool.
A License Pool refers to the group of Pro Drawboard Licenses your organization has purchases over a given period.
- Select License Pool – you will see the number of Licenses/Seats and their available allocations here
- To Add / Remove users to this License Pool select the pen symbol
- Select Add
- Input e-mail
- Select OK
Are you an Enterprise Customer / Administrator?
If you are an Enterprise Customer all the users for your organization’s Admin Portal will be uploaded and allocated to the relevant License Pool for you by your Account Manager.
You can view allocations under the ‘Enterprise Key Pool’ tab.