If your company already uses Drawboard Projects and you need to gain access, follow the steps in this article.
If you and your company are new to Drawboard Projects, follow the steps below.
To sign in on any client and start working on projects and participating in reviews, you need a Drawboard Projects account. To register a new account, follow the steps below.
To register a new Projects account
- Go to www.drawboard.com/projects/trial in a web browser
- Fill out the form fields. The email address you provide will be used as your login to Drawboard Projects
- Create a strong password to ensure the safety of your account. We recommend a minimum length of 8 characters and a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols
- Click Get Started to create your account!
- Before jumping into your first project, take the time to fill out the rest of your profile. This will be visible to everyone on your projects, and it may be helpful for other project team members to see your company name, position and department