We are sorry to hear that. There are a couple of things you can do to help us understand more about these crashes.
Getting the logs:
You can find the steps in this article.
Getting the Dump file:
Dump file gives crucial information about your app when you experience a crash/freeze. It really helps us narrow down the issue and provide a fix for you.
Steps on getting the Dump file and sending it to the Drawboard Support Team:
1. While your app is in a freeze state...
2. Open task manager (Ctrl+alt+delete)
3. Expand for more details
4. Navigate to the S&S UWP app
5. Expand the list item
6. Right click on Drawboard PDF and click the Create dump file
7. You should find the dump in this directory of your file explorer: C:\Windows\memory.dmp.
8. You then can send us that file to us