One of the ways we are making your annotation experience better is by creating a preview screen/pane to help you visualize what your annotation will look like before you add it to the page!
How to use the preview.
- Add a tool to your toolbar
- Click on the three dots under the tool
- This will launch the properties menu
- Click on the arrow on the left-hand edge of the popup
- This will launch a preview window
- You can then see what the annotation would look like at 100% zoom and your current zoom
- You can also draw in the box to see what the specific annotation would look like.