A Line Style is a shape property that helps communicate more meaning within the use of a Line shape. Find out more about Shapes in our article here.
Here are the actions you can do with Line Styles:
- Select from 5 different Line Styles
- Solid Line (Default)
- Dot Line
- Dash Line
- Long Dash Line
- Dash Dot Line
- Choose a Line Style from the Tools Drawer and add it to your Favorites.
- Note: The icon on the toolbar remains the same.
- Edit an existing Line to a different Line Style
- Select multiple Lines and edit them to the same Line Style.
How to insert a Line Style:
- Select the Line tool from the Favorites bar or select an existing Line.
- Choose your desired Line Style from the Style dropdown.
- Apply the Line accordingly on the canvas.
How to update Line Styles of multiple Lines:
- Select desired Lines to be edited using a Select Tool.
- From the Edit Bar found below after selecting, choose your desired Line Style from the Style dropdown.
Learn how to use Line Styles from the demonstration below.