The Drawboard Projects Revit Add-in allows you to:
- Upload - Import your drawings into Projects seamlessly while preserving sheet metadata from Revit (sheet title, number, and revision)
- Save to desktop - Save individual PDF files to your desktop during the upload process
- Markup, discuss, and resolve issues - Within Projects, add markups, gather timely feedback from the right people, and resolve issues with team members for traceable feedback.
Autodesk Revit versions supported: Revit 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Windows 10 minimum version supported: Windows 10 Version 1809
- Open Revit.
- If you are prompted with a dialog for the Revit Add-in, select the “Always Load” option.
- Under the Add-ins tab in Revit™ you will see an “Upload to Drawboard Projects” option. Note: Please save your current Revit™ project before using this Add-in.
- Click the Add-in and log in with your Drawboard Projects existing username and password. If you don’t have one yet, register for a free trial at projects.drawboard.com/register.
- Select an existing project to upload drawings to, or create a new project.
- Select the sheets from the Revit™ model that you wish to upload to Projects.
Note: All sheet name, number and revision fields are fully editable in this window. If a new version number of an existing drawing number exists, the previous version will be superseded and locked for markups.
- If you are uploading to an existing project and the drawing number and revision of a particular drawing already exist in Projects, the Add-in will warn you of this so you can change the revision and avoid any errors during upload.
- If you wish to simultaneously save your sheet PDFs locally to your computer, check the “Save sheets on computer” box next to “Upload sheets” in the bottom right of the window. Select a location to save these files to.
- Select the “Upload sheets” button.
- Uploading will begin - do not close the window.
- Once all sheets are completed and they are marked as “Done”, you may close the Drawboard Projects Add-in.
- Log in to Drawboard Projects (projects.drawboard.com/login) and all of your sheets will appear under the Drawings tab in the project you selected.