Installing the Revit Add-in
- Download the latest version of the add-in installation file from the Autodesk App Store
- Unzip the folder and double-click on DrawboardProjectsRevitAddinInstaller.exe to start the installation process.
- Follow the steps in the installer.
- If a Windows prompt appears, allow the installation to continue.
- Once the installation is complete, close the installer and proceed to open Autodesk® Revit™.
Autodesk Revit versions supported: Revit 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Windows 10 minimum version supported: Windows 10 Version 1809
Removing the Revit Add-in
- Find the location where you originally saved the DrawboardProjectsRevitAddinInstaller.exe file on your computer and double-click it.
- Follow the instructions in the installer to remove the Revit Add-in.
- Once the installation is complete, close the installer. The Revit Add-in has been successfully removed.