Often times, different activities are optimized for different device types. While administrative tasks are often much easier on a laptop or desktop, reviewing and marking up drawings makes much more sense on an iOS or Windows 10 touch device.
Apple's Handoff feature allows you to seamlessly switch between the Web application on your Macbook or Mac and the iOS application on your iPhone or iPad to get your work done faster.
To enable and use this functionality:
- Follow Apple's instructions here to make sure all of your Apple devices have the proper settings enabled.
- Make sure you are logged into your multiple devices with the same iCloud account as well as the same Drawboard Projects account.
- Open the Drawboard Projects Web app on your Mac and notice that the handoff icon will pop up in the action bar on your iPad or the App Switcher on your iPhone.
- Alternatively, open the Drawboard Projects iOS app on your iPhone or iPad and notice that the handoff icon for your web browser will appear at the far left of your Dock on the Mac.
- Once you tap on the handoff icon, you will be taken to the exact project location in the app on your second device.