App taking too long to open
We've noted that some users experience extremely long load times, usually more than 6 seconds.
Factors that affect this include:
- Connectivity between the app and the Microsoft Store's server while checking for a license.
- Mismatching Microsoft Store + Microsoft Account + Device region settings
- Slow internet connection or strict enterprise firewall settings, VPN use.
- If you version of Windows 10 is not genuine.
- Multiple Microsoft accounts logged into the device and Microsoft Store app.
Note: There has been a trend from users with Windows 10 Pro/Education reporting this issue, we are uncertain on why but it might help explain.
App taking too long to load documents
This might be caused by having too many large unsaved documents open in Drawboard PDF.
Past historical work/recent documents disappear for a moment but come back when reopening the app. This could be due to all the documents open in 'recent documents' and 'active documents'.
Solution: Saving and closing all of the active and recent documents have been known to help.
Pen ink lagging when writing
If you are experiencing pen and ink issues, here're all our solutions regarding that: Drawboard PDF: Pen and ink settings