Why is my app taking so long to load?
We've noted that some users experience extremely long load times(usually >6 seconds).
This due to the connectivity between the app and the Microsoft Store's server while checking for a license. Due to the multiple factors involved, it's hard to pin a hard fix from our app's side as common reasons for this is often found on the device's side of things:
- Slow internet connection or strict enterprise firewall settings
- VPN use
- Mismatching Microsoft Store + Microsoft Account + Device region settings(ideally all the same) Guide: Drawboard PDF: Issues with the Microsoft Store's currency/location/region
- Windows 10 License issues
Really sorry about the lack of a solution at the moment.
Why is my app/drawing suddenly so slow while using it?
This usually happens in a few situations:
1. If the document is too large, splitting them into smaller chunks and/or reducing file size might help. Drawboard PDF PRO: Merging and rearranging PDFs and Drawboard PDF: How to save and save as would help.
2. If the document could have a corruption, try repairing them. Drawboard PDF: Repairing a corrupt PDF
3. If it seems to happen to multiple documents regularly, try reinstalling Drawboard PDF and see if that works.
4. In rarer cases, if you might require a device with higher capacity/performance to run Drawboard. Most devices with at least 8GB RAM should get by. Reducing background apps also is known to help.