Multiple Devices with the same Microsoft account
Drawboard PDF can be used on multiple devices (up to 10 with the same account), as long as you log into the same Microsoft Account you originally obtained it with.
This generally helps with:
- Syncing favorite tools across devices
- Ensuring your subscription to Drawboard PDF PRO is available on other devices
Things that usually prevent successful syncing:
- Running an older version of the app. Learn how to update your app here.
- Using a personal account on a Work or School assigned device. The security settings from organizations could be preventing this.
- Not being successfully logged into the Microsoft Store with the correct account. Follow these steps to ensure they're set up correctly.
- Not having the correct region settings on all devices. Learn how to check here.
Multiple Microsoft accounts on the same Windows device
1. Log on with the other user's account and open the Store App.
2. Right-click in the Store App and select the Your Apps option at the top of the screen.
3. In the drop-down menu, select Apps installed on <computer name>. This will display the list of apps installed on the computer. You will be prompted to enter your Store ID (This is the information for your Microsoft Account).
4. Select all of the apps that you want to make available for the other user account.
5. Click the Install Icon at the bottom of the screen and all of the selected apps will be installed for the other user account.
If you were looking to share it with other users on the same device but different accounts, this might help too: Sharing Windows 10 Store Apps with your Family