We're sorry to see you go, do submit to us any feedback that could have made things better, we'll continue to improve ourselves with it.
This article will help you cancel/refund your subscription only if you have purchased the subscription via our windows app(from Microsoft Store). If you purchased your subscription from our web app, please go to this page instead.
Cancel your Subscription
These steps help ensure you do not get a continued charge should you need to stop the subscription.
- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/
- Navigate to Services & Subscriptions
- Click Manage on the subscription you want to cancel
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Click Confirm to confirm your cancellation
- You will still be able to access your pro feature until the end of your billing cycle.
To get a refund
Refunds depend on the Microsoft Store's policies and we (Drawboard Team) can't facilitate refunds ourselves due to billing and security reasons. For more information, check out Microsoft's solution here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/10558/microsoft-store-returning-items-bought-for-exchange-refund
To request a refund to Microsoft Store:
- Log in to your Microsoft account via https://account.microsoft.com/services/
- Navigate to Payment & Billing
- Open your Order History.
- Select the app that you want to have a refund
- Select “Request a refund.”
If you couldn't find the “Request a refund” button, it means that your subscription is not eligible for a refund by the Microsoft Store. You can contact the Microsoft support here.