We're sorry to see you go, do submit to us any feedback that could have made things better, we'll continue to improve ourselves with it.
Meanwhile, these steps should help you:
To get a refund
- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and sign in with the same Microsoft account you subscribed to PRO with.
- Navigate to the purchase you want a refund for.
- Find and select "Request a return". If you don’t see Request a return, your item may not be eligible for a return. For detailed info about the return and refund policy, see Microsoft Terms of Sale.
The button to click can often be found under the 'Manage subscriptions' button.
Refunds depend on the Microsoft Store's policies and we can't facilitate refunds ourselves due to billing and security reasons. For more information, check out Microsoft's solution here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/10558/microsoft-store-returning-items-bought-for-exchange-refund
To cancel an existing recurring subscription
These steps help ensure you do not get a continued charge should you need to stop the subscription.
- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/
- Click "Manage" on the subscription you want to cancel
- Select "Cancel Subscription"