Follow the steps below to reinstall Drawboard PDF:
First, uninstall the app
- Press Win Key + type "Drawboard".
- Right-click the displayed title.
- Click "Uninstall" and Uninstall again in the following pop-up.
Next, update your version of Windows
- Press Win Key + type "Check for updates" and click it.
- Select "Check for updates" and follow the instructions to ensure all updates are installed.
Note: This step is important as Windows does not install the latest version of apps from the Microsoft Store if your version of Windows is out of date, this is critical to your device's security and to the stability of the app.
Finally, download the app again from the Microsoft Store
- Press Win Key + type "Microsoft Store"
- Search and navigate to "Drawboard PDF"
- Get the app
Will reinstalling remove my current PRO license?
Your PRO license is tied to your personal Microsoft Account, as long as you are logged into your device using the account you subscribed to PRO with, you will continue to enjoy PRO upon reinstall.