To synchronise settings across devices, you must ensure these 2 settings are toggled on all the devices you'd like to use:
1. Toggle it within the app
App Settings>More: Ensure "Synchronise my settings" is Enabled
2. Toggle it within Windows
- Ensure you are logged into the same Microsoft Account in both devices.
- Ensure syncing is available on both devices
- Windows Settings > Accounts > Sync your settings > Toggle on 'Sync Settings' or 'Other Windows Settings'
Click here for more steps on syncing settings in Windows: Sync your settings for a consistent Windows 10 experience
I can't seem to sync my settings
Syncing is only available on personal Microsoft accounts without an Office 365 subscription and Work or School accounts with an active Office 365 subscription.
Devices issued by Work or School account, depending on security restrictions, could also prevent other users logged in on the same device from syncing as well.
Here are some steps to ensure you're doing it right: Drawboard PDF: Can I use Drawboard PDF on multiple devices/among family accounts?
Alternative method to saving your favorites
Reports from users have confirmed that doing the following is another way to copy your favorites.
- Open file explorer to copy and save the files in the folder here:
Note: YourUserName can be found by clicking your address bar in file explorer
- Ensure Drawboard PDF has been downloaded on the other device first.
- Go to the same directory in your other device you want to copy this to and paste it, overwriting existing files. (Note: YourUserName could have changed since it's a different device)
- Open Drawboard PDF and see your favorites there.
Note: Since this is a workaround that others had success with and not something we officially support. We cannot guarantee the success of this working for everyone, however we found it useful enough to share in case there were users interested in trying out another method.