This usually affects users in these scenarios:
- Trying to upgrade to PRO but seeing the wrong currency
- Being prompted for a payment option despite already having a valid one
- Experiencing slow load/startup issues because of licensing check issues
To reduce the likelihood of license issues, update both country/region settings in your Microsoft Account and Windows device to match each other.
Update your Microsoft Account's country/region settings
- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ and login to your account that you obtained Drawboard PDF with.
- Check if the country details are accurate and consistent with your device details.
- Change the country/region as appropriate.
Update your Window's country/region settings:
Ensure you device's region/location is the same with your account's region/location.
- In Windows, select the Start button, then on the left side of the Start menu, choose the Settings icon, and then select Time & Language > Region.
- Under Country or region, select your new region. You can change it back any time.