Note: blank documents can only be created when connected to the internet
- From inside the Documents section of your project, select New Document, in the top right hand corner.
- Select create blank document.
- Create a document name, this must be unique to all other documents. If you want to edit the document name later you can but it will still need to be unique.
- Select the page size, orientation and number of pages, there is an maximum of 100 pages allowed.
- Drawboard Projects will quickly add this document to your document list and open up the canvas for you.
- You now have a blank document in Drawboard Projects .
All document annotations and features will work with your blank document.
To have others view and annotate your new document invite them to your project.