Note: you cannot unflatten annotations, so it is advised that you make a copy of your original marked up document if you require to make edits to these after sharing your document.
You can flatten all of the annotations in a document by:
- In the main menu on the left, tap on More (represented by the '...' icon).
- Select Annotations from the list of options.
- Select Flatten Annotations.
To flatten a single/group of annotation(s):
- Open Document
- Use the Pan or Select tool and annotation(s) you wish to flatten
- On the bottom menu bar, select Flatten
NOTE: remember to flatten you signature annotations so that they appear on the document.
To flatten form fields, you'll need to make a change in your App Settings:
- Select App Settings at the bottom of the Main Menu
- Go to Annotation
- Select Flatten form fields
Your form fields will now flatten when you choose to flatten all annotations.
Learn to save PDFs from our guide: How to save and save as