To insert from the Insert from Image tool:
- Open the radial menu and select the arrow next to the 'Insert' menu. This will open a sub-menu.
- Select the Image menu option.
- Then tap/click on the document page where you wish to insert the image. This will open the search window to find the image you wish to insert.
- Select to either insert an image from a file or from your device's camera
- Once inserted, use the "Pan" tool to move and resize the picture as necessary.
To insert from the Insert from Camera tool:
- After adjusting your camera's settings as desired, tap the screen to take a photo.
- Then, using the bounding box handles, select the part of the image you wish to use.
To insert from your clipboard (copy-paste)
This is available from version 5.23.7 onwards.
- Copy(Ctrl + C) your image to your device's clipboard
- Open Drawboard PDF and the relevant document
- Paste(Ctrl + V) it within the document
Note: Remember to use the Pan/Select tool after you're done to adjust it