Drawboard PDF PRO provides a protractor tool to rule lines at specific angles.
How to turn the Protractor tool on and off
To turn the Protractor tool on
- Open the menu on the left hand side
- Select the Protractor symbol from the menu bar
To turn the Protractor tool off there are two options
- Select the Protractor symbol in the menu bar again
- Select the button in the middle of the Protractor dial
How to use the Protractor tool
- Turn the Protractor tool on (see above)
- Click on the grey sphere of the Protractor tool with your finger/pen/mouse
- Slide up and down to set the angle between 0° to 360°
- To get finer control of the angle slide further out along the protractor and then adjust by sliding up or down
- Select any ink too and draw to obtain a ruled line under the ruler guides
Note: The Surface Dial integrates with the protractor tool so that finding the perfect angle is very easy.
How to adjust the Protractor settings
- Tap on the grey sphere of the Protractor tool to make the tool adjust faster or slower
- Set the measurement calibration from the measurement tool set within the Radial Menu.
- The measurement units can be set from within Settings
- Move the protractor around the screen by dragging it from the center of the tool