In order for a BIM 360 user's Hubs and Projects to show up correctly in the Drawboard Projects integration with BIM 360, they must first approve the App in the Account Administration page in BIM 360.
- Log into Drawboard Projects, select the Project you are currently working on, and then Upload Drawings.
- You will then have the option to choose an integration or to upload directly to Drawboard Projects. Select the BIM 360 icon to continue.
- After selecting BIM 360, you will then be re-directed to Autodesk to log in to your BIM 360 account.
- Once logged in to your account, please follow the instructions below from Autodesk to activate the Drawboard Projects app within BIM 360 (Source here).
BIM 360 account administrators can approve, temporarily suspend, and delete integrations.
- Sign in to BIM 360 Account Administration.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Apps tab.*
- To approve an app, select App Details; then click Approve.
- To change access levels, use the Access checkboxes.
- To suspend an app, select App Details; then, from the status drop-down, select Suspend.
The app is temporarily suspended. To reinstate the app, click the drop-down and change the status to Active.
- To delete an app, select App Details; then click Delete.
Note: To reconnect a deleted app, follow the Add Integration process again.
*Note: Autodesk may not have activated the Apps tab for your account if it has less than 100 seats of BIM360 Docs. This Apps tab can be activated manually by contacting your Autodesk account representative.
Once this one-time authorization is complete, you will be able to use your BIM 360 integration from within Drawboard Projects as normal.
Link to Drawboard Projects app in Autodesk App Store: https://apps.autodesk.com/BIM360/en/Detail/Index?id=6739263234134331119&appLang=en&os=Web