Finding exactly what you need in your Drawboard Projects projects has just been made much easier with Drawboard Projects' Custom Tag filters.
In addition to being able to add and edit tags from the drawing or document list and canvas, Drawboard Projects also allows you to add tags during the Drawings and Documents uploads process to get you back to work faster.
- After choosing which files to upload and scanning the title block to extract all of the drawing information, there is an option to Add tags to drawings shown under the Tag, Review, and Publish step.
- Here there are the options to Add a new tag and apply Existing tags on the project.
- These tags will then be applied to the six drawings about to be published.
- In this example, once Publish 6 drawings in the top right corner is selected, these 6 drawings will be published and the current tags selection will remain for the next six drawings.
- This allows for the flexibility to either continue applying the same tags, or change the tags to something different for the next 6 drawings.