The Activity Feed is an up-to-date digest of key project activity over time and is visible to everyone on the project team (except guest users).
The key project events that get recorded in the Activity Feed are:
- New Drawings or Documents uploaded
- Drawings or Documents deleted
- New Issue created
- Issue updated (assignee, status or due date)
- Drawing, Document or Project exported
- New team member added
Our intent is that the Activity Feed helps project teams become more responsive by:
1) providing more visibility into recent project actions, and
2) making it easier to find and work on the latest designs.