When working through the design review process, we realize that some drawings may contain markups that need to carry over from version to version so they can be addressed at a later date. That is why Drawboard Projects allows you to Reuse annotations from a previous revision of a drawing to the latest revision.
- Navigate to the particular Drawing that you are working on.
- Select the drawing information icon and choose the previous revision where the markups exist.
- Use the select tool to select the markups you want to bring forward to the latest revision.
- Select the Reuse (up arrow) icon at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be brought to the latest revision of the drawing with these annotations pasted in place.