Design Issues enable team members to create issues found during review, pin them to the relevant location on a drawing, and assign them to team members for immediate resolution regardless of location or device. Get your design reviews running seamlessly with Design Issues.
To move a pin on an existing pinned issue:
- Navigate to the relevant drawing with existing issues.
- In the left hand side menu bar, open the Issues panel. The pins will now appear on the drawing in their respective locations.
- Pinned issues will have a pin icon on the left, next to the issue number - general issues will not.
- With the issues panel open, select the issue you wish to move.
- Select Change pin location to move the pin for this particular issue.
- Move the pin to the new location, click, and the location will be updated accordingly.