Design Issues enable team members to create issues found during review, pin them to the relevant location on a drawing, and assign them to team members for immediate resolution regardless of location or device. Get your design reviews running seamlessly with Design Issues.
To create a new issue on a Drawing in Drawboard Projects:
- Open a Drawing containing issues that must be resolved.
- You can also create issues directly from the issues register, however you must select a drawing before saving.
- In the left hand side menu bar, open the Issues panel.
- With the issues panel open, select New issue.
- Select Pinned issue to give your issue some context and place the pin on the drawing.
- An issue creation dialog will appear under the pin once placed on the drawing. Give your issue a Title, Assignee, Due date and add some details to the Description to give the assignee all the necessary information to understand the problem.
- Drawboard Projects issues can either be pinned to a specific location (Pinned issue) on a drawing or not location specific and more broadly associated with the whole drawing (General issue).
- For a General issue: Click Save.
- For a Pinned issue: Click Pin this issue on the drawing and choose a location for the pin.