Drawboard Projects is at its best if you are using an active stylus such as the Surface Pen. However, if you don't have a stylus and need to annotate with your finger, follow the steps below to turn on Touch to Annotate:
For Windows 10:
- Open a document or drawing from one of your projects.
- In the left hand side menu bar, you will see an icon that looks like a hand and a finger.
- Tap this icon, and you will toggle Touch to Annotate, allowing you to draw with your finger.
We recommend turning off Touch to Annotate unless you need it, as it may interfere when you are using a stylus.
To ensure you draw only with your Apple Pencil and not your fingers, do the following:
- Go to Settings
- Go Apple Pencil
- Toggle the Only Draw with Apple Pencil option
- Go back to Drawboard Projects
- Tap on any Canvas View
- A pop-up will appear to confirm that you will only draw with the Apple Pencil
- Press Okay to dismiss and continue