The Draft Layer is your own private markup layer that nobody but you can see. Need to take down notes from a site walk, do some quick calculations or draft a sketch? Add it to your Draft Layer, get it right and then push it to the public layer to broadcast to the wider project.
To add annotations to the Draft Layer:
- Open a drawing in either the Native app or Web app canvas.
- The default layer the drawing opens with is always the Public Layer so you will see any mark-ups added to your open drawing.
- Open the Layer Manager at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select Draft from the two options.
- The Public Layer annotations will vanish from view immediately and be replaced by your Draft Layer.
Note: All permission levels can add annotations to the draft layer.