Note: you are only able to create projects via the web, you cannot create a new project in the iOS or Windows 10 app.
Only the Project Owner or Creator can export the full contents of a project.
To export a project:
- Ensure you are on the Projects page.
- Hover over the project you would like to export.
- Click on the More (three dots) icon that appears in the top right corner of the project card.
- Select Export Project.
- Click Export to start the export process.
- You will then receive a notification that a download link has been sent to your email address. Upon clicking on that link in your email, a zip folder containing all project files will be downloaded to you designated download folder.
- The zip folder is split into Drawings (annotated and original), Documents (annotated and original) and an text file export log which confirms exactly what has been exported from the project.