All Administrators, Collaborators and the Project Owner can delete Documents from a project.
To delete a document from your project:
- From the project home screen, navigate to the Documents tab.
- Activate the Select documents tool and select the documents you wish to delete from your project.
- Select the Delete option in the action menu that appears across the top of your screen. You should see an alert appear confirming that you wish to permanently remove these documents from your project.
- Select Confirm to effectively delete the document or Cancel to opt out.
- When you navigate back to the document list, you will notice that the deleted document will no longer appear in the list or be searchable.
You can also delete documents in the document info panel within the canvas. To delete a document from the canvas:
- Open the Document info menu.
- Select Delete at the bottom of the panel.
- Select Confirm to delete the document or Cancel to opt out.