To get set up on Drawboard Projects and start working on projects you must first register and create an account. To register an account follow the steps below, or watch the tutorial video at this link:
- Visit www.drawboard.com/projects/trial
- Enter your primary email address that you want tied to your Drawboard Projects account in the first input (it is encouraged that you avoid changing your account email address so think hard about which email to use).
- Create a strong password to ensure the safety of your account. We recommend a minimum 8 character length password made of a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
- Enter your first and last name to add to your user profile card (so your teammates know who you are).
- Read and agree to Drawboard's terms of service.
- Click on Get started for free to create your very own Drawboard Projects account.
Before jumping into the application, be sure to build out the rest of your Drawboard Projects profile. This profile will be visible to everyone on your projects.
Now that you have a registered account, you can log into any of the the Web browser application, Windows 10 app or the iOS app to access your projects.