Note: you are only able to change user permissions via the web, you cannot change user permissions in the iOS app or Windows 10 app.
To change a users project permission level, follow these steps:
- Ensure you are in the project overview page (open your project from the projects list to get to the overview page).
- Open the Team tab. You should see three tabs: Members, Guests, and Pending Invites.
- Members - full project members with permissions of Admin, Collaborator, or Reader.
- Guests - temporary project members with permission of Collaborator or Reader.
- Pending Invites - users who have been invited but have not yet accepted their email invitation
- Either scroll down your team list or enter your team members name in the search bar to locate the team member who's permission level you wish to change.
- When you click on the three dots to the far right of the team member's name, you should see a details pane appear on the right of the screen with the options to Update role and the option to Revoke Membership.
- Click Update role to change your new team member's permission level for the project. The available options are Administrator, Collaborator or Reader.
- Once you have changed your team members permission setting they will receive an email notifying them of the change and what their new access restrictions are.