As a Project Owner, you can now add a custom project banner image and project list logo to help differentiate your project from the rest and add a little extra flare to your interface.
Note: you are only able to add a project logo via the web, you cannot a project logo in the iOS or Windows 10 app.
To add a project logo:
- Open the Settings tab
- Below the Project Name and Description fields you should see an empty Project Background and Project Logo section.
- Click the little blue upload icon at the bottom of the Project Logo placeholder image.
- A file picker menu will open for you to find an appropriate image on your device or from a cloud location.
- Once you have selected your image, the image will show up in the Project Logo place holder area with a green 'save' and a grey 'cancel' icon,
- Hit save to confirm the project image and share it with the team.