As a Project Owner, you can now add a custom project image to help differentiate your project from the rest and add a little extra flare to your interface.
Note: you are only able to add a project image via the web, you cannot create add a project image in the iOS or Windows 10 app.
To add a project image:
- From the Project screen, open the Settings tab in the top right corner and select Edit Project Details.
- Below the Name and Description fields you should see a Project Image section.
- Hover your mouse over the existing photo (or sample photo if the picture is blank) and click on the pencil to edit the image.
- A file explorer menu will open for you to find an appropriate image on your device or from a cloud location.
- Once you have selected your image, the image will show up in the Project Background place holder area with a blue check mark and X. Select the check mark to confirm you are satisfied with the current image.
- Then hit save to confirm the project image and share it with the team.