Is there a tool in your tool bar that you don't use anymore? You can simply delete the tool from your favourites and free up some space for a new tool.
To Delete a Tool from your Favourites:
- Select the tool your wish to delete from your Tool Bar.
- Open the Tools Blade.
- Select the 'Delete' option that looks like a red trash can.
- Your tool will be instantly removed from the Tool Bar.
There is an alternative and quicker way to delete a tool.
- Select the tool and hold down either the mouse or your finger on the tool.
- Drag the tool well outside the Tool Bar and release.
- The tool will be removed from the tool bar.